97 Rock House is looking for Full & Part time employees to be a part of our Coffee Packing and Shipping division.
Please send resume to email@example.com
· Packing coffee with the aid of basic automated equipment and fulfilling shipments.
· Mark and label containers, container tags, or products.
· Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
· Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
· Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
· Seal packages using hand tools.
· Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
· Make pad boxes and load boxes by hand.
· Prep for shipping using computer and printer.
Skills Needed for Packer and Packager
· Proactive Maintenance – Strong desire to keep an organized and clean work site using proper food handling techniques.
· Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
· Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
· Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Ability to use basic shipping computer software: -- Basic Computer skills and the ability to learn and use shipping software for fulfilling coffee orders.
· Manual Dexterity -- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
· Team Member – Strong desire to be part of an active member of a fun and hard- working team.