Coffee packing and distribution team members
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· full and part time packing coffee with the aid of basic automated equipment and fulfilling shipments.
· mark and label containers, container tags, or products.
· measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
· examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
· record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
· seal packages using hand tools.
· load materials and products into package processing equipment.
· make pad boxes and load boxes by hand.
· prep for shipping using computer and printer.
Skills needed for packer and packager
· proactive maintenance – strong desire to keep an organized and clean work site using proper food handling techniques.
· active listening -- giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· coordination -- adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
· speaking -- talking to others to convey information effectively.
· learning strategies -- selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
· reading comprehension -- understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· ability to use basic shipping computer software: -- basic computer skills and the ability to learn and use shipping software for fulfilling coffee orders.
· manual dexterity -- the ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
· team member – strong desire to be part of an active member of a fun and hard- working team